PLEASE ALLOW 1-3 WEEKS DELIVERY
- INSPIRED BY A TISSOT INNOVATION DATING BACK TO THE 1950S: THE INTEGRATION OF A DATE FUNCTION TO THE AUTOMATIC WATCH MECHANISM
- TRENDY RETRO LOOK ENHANCED BY A CURVED DIAL AND DOMED CRYSTAL TRUE TO ITS ANCESTOR
- FASHIONABLE MILANESE BRACELET WILL MAKE STATEMENT
- EASY TO READ TIME AND DATE
- ENJOY WATCHING THE HEART OF THE WATCH BEATING THROUGH THE CASE BACK
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible day and date.