- WON FIRST PRIZE IN THE INTERNATIONAL CHRONOMETRY COMPETITION IN 2015
- 42MM CASE, ONE OF THE BIGGEST SIZE IN TISSOT T-CLASSIC COLLECTION
- ANTIREFLECTIVE COATING ON THE CRYSTAL FOR PERFECT LEGIBILITY
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT WITH UP TO 80 HOURS OF POWER RESERVE
- ADMIRE THE DECORATED MOVEMENT THROUGH THE TRANSPARENT CASE BACK
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles is a very special piece that encapsulates an important part of Tissot's history. It takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot factory was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today. The watch compliments the company's vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case. The result is wonderfully luxurious, but still easily accessible thanks to the good value Tissot is still proud to offer.