- WATER-RESISTANT TO 600 M (2,000 FT, 60 ATM)
- ANTI-MAGNETIC NIVACHRON™ BALANCE-SPRING IN TITANIUM ALLOY
- POWER RESERVE OF APPROXIMATELY 80 HOURS
- SCREW-DOWN CROWN, ENGRAVED, WITH PROTECTIVE SHOULDER
- RHODIUM-PLATED HOUR MARKERS SET WITH WHITE SUPER-LUMINOVA®
The Tissot family of dive watches welcomes a new, advanced, technical version, the Seastar 2000 Professional. Its profile ticks every box for a high-performance watch: water-resistant to 600 meters, helium valve, ISO 6425 certification, automatic calibre with longlasting power reserve, ceramic bezel. With its wave-patterned, shaded blue dial and its uncompromising design, it is also a timepiece aimed at enthusiasts of extreme nautical style.